In addition to Laverton’s General Code of Behaviour, you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by the Laverton Cricket Club
1. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
2. Do not tolerate acts of aggression.
3. Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
4. Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
5. Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
6. Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
7. Maintain high personal behaviour standards at all times.
8. Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the official, making all appeals through the formal process and respecting the final decision.
9. Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
10. Cooperate with coaches and staff in development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition at the highest level.
Administrators Code of Behaviour
1. Place the safety and welfare of the players/participants above all else.
2. Accept responsibility for all actions taken.
3. Be impartial.
4. Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest.
5. Be courteous, respectful and opento discussion and interaction.
6. Value the individual in sport.